Attorney bios continue to reign as law firms’ most popular webpage destination. Are your firms’ bios delivering the information your inquisitive audience seeks?
The presentation focuses on helping you write attorney bios that are on point and a good read. Topics discussed include:
- Key elements of a strong, multiplatform bio
- Varying styles and formats of well-written bios
- How to avoid bio killers
- Adapting bios across content platforms
- Capturing specific audiences: press, general counsel and referral sources
Amy Spach co-presented this LMA PR Writing Workshop webinar program with Nancy Slome of Lawyer Lawyers Biography Service.
How can you instill good marketing habits in young associate attorneys? Summer associates on client pitches and major content projects are a few of the winning approaches Amy Spach learned about as a 2018 Your Honors Award judge. Amy joined this LMA online seminar discussion on the value of law firms offering training to future rainmakers early in their careers. Find out what’s in store for the biz-dev next generation.
Visitors to attorney bios account for a major share of a law firm’s website visits. With mere seconds to retain visitor interest, it is essential to make the most of these website magnets.
In this Legal Marketing Association program held during its 2017 annual conference, Amy Spach and co-presenter Mary Trice, of Winston & Strawn, shared what every compelling lawyer bio should include and how to present it effectively. Topics included:
- The elements of a strong bio
- Ways to optimize bios online
- How to recognize pitfalls that zap the effectiveness of a bio